Our clinical anesthesia divisions provide anesthetic, pain, and perioperative services in a tertiary care environment at a number of locations.
- UF Health at the University of Florida
- Florida Surgical Center
- Shands Children’s Surgical Center
- Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Institute
- Malcom Randall VA Medical Center
Within these facilities, our faculty care for patients with diverse conditions.
Faculty members sub-specialize into a number of anesthesiology sub-disciplines according to their fellowship training and individual interests to provide the best talent and skills to our patients.
- Acute Pain
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Congential Heart Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Liver & Transplant Anesthesiology
- Multispecialty Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Cognitive Anesthesia Network
- Perioperative Medicine
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic
- Vascular Anesthesia