Our clinical anesthesia divisions provide anesthetic, pain, and perioperative services in a quaternary care environment at a number of locations.
- UF Health at the University of Florida
- Florida Surgical Center
- Shands Children’s Surgical Center
- UF Health The Oaks
- Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Institute
- Malcom Randall VA Medical Center
- UF Health Pain Medicine – Springhill
- UF Health Pain Medicine – Ayers
Within these facilities, our faculty care for patients with diverse conditions.
Faculty members sub-specialize into a number of anesthesiology sub-disciplines according to their fellowship training and individual interests to provide the best talent and skills to our patients.
- Acute Pain
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Congential Heart Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Liver & Transplant Anesthesiology
- Multispecialty Anesthesia
- Non-OR Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Medicine
- Vascular Anesthesia
Other Clinical Ventures
In addition to our clinical sub-specialties, we have a personal protective equipment project that was initiated in response to a lack of facial masks during the COVID-19 pandemic and regional anesthesia programs located in multiple locations in central Florida, including Leesburg, the Villages, and Volusia County.