To provide coordinated care for all patients requiring anesthetic care at UF Health.
This includes consulting with surgeons and providing patient risk assessment preoperatively, in addition to optimizing patients and providing perioperative education to patients in the most appropriate setting. We are also charged with implementing the Perioperative Coordinated Care project.
- Acute Pain
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Congential Heart Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Liver & Transplant Anesthesiology
- Multispecialty Anesthesia
- Non-OR Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Cognitive Anesthesia Network
- Perioperative Medicine
- Vascular Anesthesia