Liver & Transplant is a senior resident elective lasting one month.
During this rotation, the resident will have experience with liver, heart, and lung transplantation.
The resident will work with the liver transplant faculty for their liver experience and the cardiovascular faculty for the lung and heart transplants.
Additionally, pertinent literature will be distributed at the beginning of the rotation that will be reviewed during the month.
- Acute Pain
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Congential Heart Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Liver & Transplant Anesthesiology
- Multispecialty Anesthesia
- Non-OR Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Cognitive Anesthesia Network
- Perioperative Medicine
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic
- Vascular Anesthesia