The division of Multispecialty Anesthesiology represents the largest group of anesthesia providers in the department. Many of our anesthesiologists hold advanced subspecialty training.
Members of this division provide complete perioperative care for patients undergoing a wide variety of surgeries including:
- general surgery
- plastic surgery
- minimally invasive surgery
- bariatric surgery
- oral/maxillofacial surgery
- oncologic surgery
In addition, members of the division provide full-time anesthesia coverage for the UF Health Level 1 Trauma Center which provides acute trauma services to residents of north central Florida.
The Division of Multispecialty Anesthesia serves as a foundation for clinical experiences for both introductory and advanced anesthesia residents. We provide care for patients with the highest levels of acuity affording an excellent educational opportunity for our outstanding residents.
- Acute Pain
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Congential Heart Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Liver & Transplant Anesthesiology
- Multispecialty Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Cognitive Anesthesia Network
- Perioperative Medicine
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic
- Vascular Anesthesia