Join the Department of Anesthesiology faculty, alumni, and friends, in supporting medical education and research.
At this time our philanthropic focus is on completing the Gravenstein Scholars Program endowment. The Gravenstein Scholars Program, named in honor of the Gravenstein family members who have contributed so significantly to anesthesiology at the University of Florida, was established to accomplish the following:
- Increase the number of anesthesiology residents at the University of Florida who choose academic careers.
- Increase the research productivity and contributions of anesthesiology residents.
- Prepare anesthesiology residents to conduct productive, independent research.
- The Anesthesiology Fund
- The J.S. Gravenstein, MD, Endowed Professorship
- The Jerome H. Modell, MD, Endowed Professorship
- The T.W. Andersen, MD, and Haven M. Perkins, MD, Educational Endowment
- The Allied Healthcare Products Research Endowment
- The Anesthesiology and Critical Care Endowment
- The Jerome H. Modell, MD, – Dinesh O. Shah, PhD, Annual Lecture in Anesthesiology
Contributions should be made payable to:
University of Florida Foundation, Inc. or UFF, Inc.
Mail Contributions to:
Department of Anesthesiology
P.O. Box 100254
Gainesville, Fl 32610
Please contact the Chairman’s Office (352)-273-8610 for more information and other opportunities to support the Department of Anesthesiology and the University of Florida.