Linda Le-Wendling, MD
University of Florida
College of Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology
1600 SW Archer Road
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, Florida 32610-0254
|2007||Fellowship, Regional Anesthesia||University of Florida Department of Anesthesiology||Gainesville, FL|
|2006||Residency, Anesthesiology||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|2002||MD||Medical College of Wisconsin||Milwaukee, WI|
Regional anesthesia, medical education
- Le-Wendling LT, Deloach J, Haller A, Ihnatsenka B: Analgesia for the trunk: A comparison of epidural, thoracic paravertebral and transversus abdominis plane blocks. In Tech, 2013, online at http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/regional-anesthesia-for-major-abdominal-surgery
- Le-Wendling L, Ihnatsenka B, Haller A, Esch AT, Boezaart AP: The insiders’ experiences with continuous transversus abdominis plane blocks for analgesia after cesarean delivery. Pain Med. In press. Pain Med:14(2):305-8, 2013.
- Le-Wendling L, Bihorac A, Ozrazgat-Baslanti T, Lucas S, Sadasivan K, Heyman J, Wendling A, Boezaart AP: Regional anesthesia as compared to general anesthesia for surgery in geriatric patients with hip fracture: does it decrease morbidity, mortality, and healthcare costs? Results of a single-centered study. Pain Med:13(7):948-56, 2012.
- Lucas SD, Enneking FK, Le-Wendling L: Regional anesthesia for the trauma patient, in Racz GB, Noe CE (eds): Pain Management: Current Issues and Opinions. In Tech, 2012, online at http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/regional-anesthesia-for-the-trauma-patient
- Wendling AL, Halan S. Tighe P, Le L, Euliano T, Lok B: Virtual humans versus standardized patients: which lead residents to more correct diagnoses? Acad Med. Epub ahead of print. January 18, 2011. 2011 Mar; 86(3): 384-8. Erratum in: Acad Med. 2011 May;86(5):648, 2011.
- Ilfeld BM, Shuster JJ, Theriaque DW, Mariano ER, Girard PJ, Loland VJ, Meyer S, Fonovan JF, Pugh GA, Le LT, Sessler DI, Ball ST: Long-term pain, stiffness, and functional disability after total knee arthroplasty with and without an extended ambulatory continuous femoral nerve block. Reg Anesth Pain Med 36:116-120, 2011.
- Ilfeld BM, Mariano ER, Girard PJ, Loland VJ, Meyer RS, Donovan JF, Pugh GA, Le LT, Sessler DI, Shuster JJ, Theriaque DW, Ball ST. A multicenter, randomized, triple-masked, placebo-controlled trial of the effect of ambulatory continuous femoral nerve blocks on discharge-readiness and analgesia following total knee arthroplasty in patients on general orthopaedic wards. Pain 150:477-484, 2010.
- Ilfeld BM, Le LT, Ramjohn J, Loland VJ, Wadhwa AN, Gerancher JC, Renehan EM, Sessler DI, Shuster JJ, Theriaque DW, Maldonado RC, Mariano ER. Effects of local anesthetic concentration and dose on continuous infraclavicular nerve blocks: A multi-center, randomized, observer-masked, controlled study. Anesth Analg 108: 245-250, 2009.
- Ilfeld BM, Meyer RS, Le LT, Mariano ER, Williams BA, Vandenborne K, Duncan PW, Sessler DI, Enneking FK, Shuster JJ, Maldonado RC, Gearen PF: Health-related quality of life after tricompartment knee arthroplasty with and without an extended-duration continuous femoral nerve block: a prospective, 1-year follow-up of a randomized, triple-mashed, placebo-controlled study. Anesth Analg 108:1320-1325, 2009.
- Le LT, Wendling A with comment by Robicsek SA: Anesthetic management for cesarean section in a patient with rupture of a cerebellar arteriovenous malformation. J Clin Anesth 21:143-148, 2009.
- Ilfeld BM, Ball ST, Gearen PF, Mariano ER, Le LT, Vandenborne K, Duncan PW, Sessler DI, Enneking FK, Shuster JJ, Maldonado RC, Meyer RS. Health-related quality-of-life following hip arthroplasty with and without an extended-duration continuous posterior lumbar plexus nerve block: a prospective, 12-month follow-up of a randomized, triple-masked, placebo-controlled study. Anesth Analg 109:586-91, 2009