- Applications will be accepted until June 30th.
- Positions will be matched through the NRMP match. Please visit the NRMP website for specific dates and to register for the match process.
IMPORTANT: To apply, you must sign up and participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications should be submitted through ERAS by June 30.
Please submit the following application materials through ERAS:
- ERAS UNIVERSAL PAIN MEDICINE APPLICATION
- Complete all applicable sections of the application
- PERSONAL STATEMENT
- Your personal statement should include your short and long-term professional goals and why you are interested in pursuing a pain medicine fellowship.
- CV / RESUME
- Most current version
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION (3)
- Three (4 max) letters of recommendation from individuals you list as references on page 3 of the Fellowship Application.
- Include one from your Department Chair and/or one from your Residency Program Director.
- Letters should be on letterhead with the recommender’s signature (or e-signature).
- Be aware that it is your responsibility to request and track progress of the necessary letters, so make sure to follow-up with these individuals to ensure the letters get done and sent to us by the deadline.