To provide more consistency and predictability to the RAAPM fellowship application process, nearly 60 RAAPM fellowship programs have decided to participate in a common application and match process provided by SF Match for recruitment. The University of Florida Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship program is proud to be one of these programs participating in this match process.
This matching process, provided by SF match, analogous to the current match system for trainees in Cardiac, Critical Care, and Obstetric Anesthesiology, will allow fellowship applicants an opportunity to visit and evaluate various training programs systematically over a larger window of time. This resulting match system will improve the equity of the process, create a more flexible and comprehensive interview process and benefit both applicants and individual programs.
Applicants will have to register with and apply to our program through the SF Match website below. SF Match will be the central site involved in processing applications, accepting rank lists, processing of the match itself as well as providing post-match vacancy matching.
Regional Anesthesiology & Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship with SF Match Portal
- Application Portal opens January 9, 2023
- Locate program(s) of interest using the ASRA Fellowship Directory
- Register as an applicant to Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine (RAAPM) Fellowship on SFMatch.org
- Complete the RAAPM application documents within the SF Match system
- Programs will set up interviews once applications are received via SF Match portal
- Note all pertinent deadline dates for your application cycle on SF Match website, or the ASRA RAAPM Fellowship Page
- Submit rank list before deadline date
- In some cases, you may be eligible to commit to a program with an exception agreement, after registration on SF Match. These agreements are initiated by the program director and not the applicant
- Obtain match results on date published by SF Match
Contact the Anesthesiology Education Office if you have questions or need more information.