The Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic at UF Health provides medical services for all divers, from recreational to scientific to commercial.
Divers can receive diving medical clearances and follow-up care for diving injuries at the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic.
North Central Florida is a prime destination for cave diving enthusiasts from all over the world. The underground limestone has miles of cave formations where cool crystal clear water flows from the Floridan Aquifer through numerous springs into scenic rivers and streams.
- Acute Pain
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Congential Heart Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Liver & Transplant Anesthesiology
- Multispecialty Anesthesia
- Non-OR Anesthesia
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Cognitive Anesthesia Network
- Perioperative Medicine
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic
- Vascular Anesthesia