Jeffrey White, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
Medical Director of Non OR Anesthesia
Associate Medical Director of GI Endoscopy
University of Florida
College of Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology
1600 SW Archer Road
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, Florida 32610-0254
Phone: (352) 273-8954
Dr. Jeffrey White is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Diplomate for both the American Board of Anesthesiology and the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is medically licensed in California and Florida as well. Dr. White holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biochemical Sciences from Princeton University; he also received his Medical Degree from the University of Cincinnati. He interned in Internal Medicine, completed his residency in Anesthesiology, and his fellowship in Liver Transplant Anesthesia and Blood Bank all at the University of California. Dr. White has had many administrative roles, professional memberships, and written for many publications.
|1989||Fellowship: Liver Transplant Anesthesia and Blood Bank||University of California, San Francisco||San Francisco, CA|
|1988||Residency: Anesthesiology||University of California, San Francisco||San Francisco, CA|
|1986||Internship: Internal Medicine||University of California, San Francisco||San Francisco, CA|
|1985||M.D||University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine||Cincinnati, OH|
|1981||A.B., Biochemical Sciences||Princeton University Princeton||Princeton, NJ|
Non OR Anesthesia/GI anesthesia
- White, JD: Perspectives on anesthetic management for endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and interventional gastrointestinal endoscopy procedures: The case for the natural airway. Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy January 2016, Vol 18 (1), Pages 34–37.
- Giordano C, Daigle S, White J: Editorial-A Pharmaceutical Compendium of Transplantation. Current Clinical Pharmacology 2015, Vol. 10(1): 1-2 DOI: 10.2174/1574884709666140212094934
- Kucera T, White J, Orallo P: Successful management of pediatric liver transplantation for fulminant hepatic failure (FHF) without an ICP monitor. Liver Transplantation 2014; 20(6): S157
- Yang D, Pannu D, Shang Q, White JD, Draganov PV: Prospective evaluation of anesthesia management, feasibility and efficacy of peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) for achalasia performed in the endoscopy unit. Endoscopy International Open 2015 Aug;3(4):E289-95. doi: 10.1055/s-0034-1391965. Epub 2015 May 5.
- Ben-David K, Fullerton A, Rossidis G, Michel M, Thomas R, Sarosi G, White J, Giordano C, Hochwald S: Prospective comprehensive swallowing evaluation of minimally invasive esophagectomies with cervical anastomosis: silent versus vocal aspiration. J Gastrointestinal Surg 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s11605-015-2889-x