*Please take the quiz below the video to receive credit.
- Discuss the purpose and indications of a tracheostomy
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages to a tracheostomy
- Review the different types of tracheostomies
- Identify early and late complications associated with tracheostomy placement
- Review the management of patient with a tracheostomy
- Review the role of IMT
- Discuss the criteria for a patient to be considered for decannulation
- What is the Optimal Timing for Tracheostomy in Intubated Patients?
- Update on Management of Tracheostomy
- Endotracheal tube cuff pressures and tube position in critically injured patients on arrival at a referral centre: Avoidable harm?
- Tracheostomy 1: caring for patients with a tracheostomy