*Please take the quiz below the video to receive credit.
- Define status epileptics and its various sub-types
- Review various medications used in the treatment of status epilepticus along with common side effects and complications of each
- Describe an appropriate management strategy for the treatment of status epileptics within the ICU
- Briefly discuss other non-pharmacological therapeutic measures for severe or refractory and superrefractory status epilepticus
- The relative effectiveness of five antiepileptic drugs in treatment of benzodiazepine-resistant convulsive status epilepticus: A meta-analysis of published studies
- Treatment of Established Status Epilepticus