Sedation, Analgesia, and Delirium Part I
*Please take the quiz below the video to receive credit.
- Understand indications, risks, and benefits of common medications used for sedation and analgesia
- Describe ICU delirium and how it is recognized in the critically ill
- Discuss how to both prevent ICU delirium and how to appropriately manage it both pharmacologically and non-pharmacologically in the ICU
- Clinical Practical Guidelines for the Prevention and Management of Pain, Agitation/Sedation, Delirium, Immobility, and Sleep Disruption in Adult Patients in the ICU
- Clinical Practical Guidelines for the Management of Pain, Agitation, and Delirium in Adult Patients in the ICU