*Please take the quiz below the video to receive credit.
- Describe the long-term consequences of ICU hospitalization and define post-intensive care syndrome.
- List risk factors of delirium in the ICU including medication classes.
- List pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic measures that can be implemented to improve outcomes in the ICU.
- Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and functional disability in survivors of critical illness in the BRAIN-ICU study: A longitudinal cohort study
- Effect of Sedation With Dexmedetomidine vs Lorazepam on Acute Brain Dysfunction in Mechanically Ventilated Patients: The MENDS Randomized Controlled Trial
- Dexmedetomidine vs Midazolam or Propofol for Sedation During Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation Two Randomized Controlled Trials