*Please take the quiz below the video to receive credit.
- Describe the screening process for malnutrition in the ICU
- Become familiar with ASPEN/SCCM guidelines and recommendations
- Discuss the benefits and indications for various enteric feeds
- Appropriately calculate an individuals caloric and protein requirements
- Discuss the stepwise approach for managing tube feed intolerance
- Identify the indications for and risks of starting TPN
- Guidelines for the Provision and Assessment of Nutrition Support Therapy in the Adult Critically Ill Patient: Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) and American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.)