*Please take the quiz below the video to receive credit.
- Describe clinical, laboratory, and radiological features used to diagnose acute liver failure and determine etiology.
- Assess severity of the patient with ALF and appropriate monitoring and immediate management.
- Understand differences between ALF and acute on chronic liver failure.
- Choose therapies to optimize support of the liver and other organ systems.
- Management Problems in Liver Disease – Acute Liver Failure
- Acetaminophen Overdose: What Practitioners Need to Know