We’re excited to officially announce our resident committees for the 2023-24 academic year. Our talented residents form these committees to help ensure that everyone in our residency program is getting the very best possible experience. This is also the first year that we have a resident Anesthesia Performance Improvement Committee (APIC). These residents will be working with departmental faculty to maximize patient safety and the delivery of quality healthcare in the Department of Anesthesiology and throughout UF Health.
Thank you to all of our dedicated residents! We can’t wait to see what you have planned for the coming year.
- Tyler Ray, Michael Jones
- Alex Horowitz, Bobby Hutnik, Sayoni Saha, Mike Walsh, Kyle Chan, Eduardo Walker, and Allyson Tragesser
- Blessing Ogbemudia, Asad Bashir
- EJ Collins, Olesia Merinova, Meena Kanhai, Megan Koenig, and Jessica Mandel
Committee: Social Media
- Ryan Belk
- Meena Kanhai and Alisha Shah
- Angela Bott, Kelley Martin
- Alex Horowitz, Gabby Williams, Talmage Wood
Committee: Anesthesia Performance Improvement Committee (APIC)
- Muna Oli
- Tatsiana Kryvitskaya, Kellen Creech, Abigail Schirmer