We are pleased to announce that 10 of our faculty received the Exemplary Teacher Award for 2022.
Eligible faculty are nominated from each department and participate in a college-wide competition. Faculty are selected based on the excellence of their teaching of medical students, residents and fellows, graduate students, and post-docs, as well as mentorship of other faculty.
Congratulations to all and thank you for your excellent commitment to education!
Our 2022 Exemplary Teacher Award Winners
- Meghan Brennan, M.D.
- F. Cole Dooley, M.D. (3 years)
- Michael Franklin, D.O. (3 years)
- Amanda M. Frantz, M.D. (4 years)
- T. Everett Jones, M.D. (2 years)
- Basma Mohamed, MBChB (3 years)
- Cameron Smith, M.D., Ph.D. (2 years)
- Terrie Vasilopoulos, Ph.D. (3 years)
- Jeffrey White, M.D. (2 years)
- Peggy White, M.D. (4 years)