Jenny Barghout, Administrative Support Assistant III, has been a champion for wellness initiatives in the Department of Anesthesiology since 2018, when she helped form the Anesthesiology Wellness Program. Over the past few years, Jenny has become a Wellness Partner with GatorCare, cowritten a winning proposal for a department wellness fund, and led the department in winning not one but two hydration station challenges.
Jenny’s commitment to wellness culminated in her leading the 2020 Fall Walking Challenge team, the Anest SleepWalkers, to the top spot in the competitive division. The Anest SleepWalkers won their division with an average of 293,756 steps. The 17-member team, consisting of residents, faculty, CRNAs, CAAs, and staff, outwalked 59 other teams in their division. Jenny now has a trophy on her desk showcasing not only the triumph of her walking challenge team, but also her passion and drive to elevate wellness throughout the department.
Congratulations to Jenny and all of the Anest SleepWalkers!
- Jon Alexander, PhD (staff)
- Amy Gunnett, RN, CCRC (staff)
- Jack Hagan, MD (faculty)
- Celeste Hankinson, CRNA
- Brian Holloway, CCRP (staff)
- William Hooghuis, CAA
- Kimberley Hopkins, CRNA
- Samsun Lampotang, PhD, FSSH, FAIMBE (faculty)
- Linda Le-Wendling, MD (faculty)
- Martin Noguera (staff)
- Trevor Pogue, CCRC, MA (staff)
- Jillian Printz, MD (resident)
- Miguel Rovira, MD (resident)
- Josh Sappenfield, MD (faculty)
- Adam Wendling, MD (faculty)
- Anna Woods, RN (staff)