Bloodborne Pathogen Annual Training
All faculty and residents are required to participate in this training annually. For your BBP training, follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://ufbiosafety.classroom24-7.com
2. After you get to the Classroom 24-7 web page, go to “New User Registration” under the login. Create your own password your UF passwords don’t apply. Please enter UF contact information.
3. You will see several training sessions. Select the Clinical Bloodborne Pathogen Training Program, then click on “Launch Presentation” to view the training.
5. The combined quiz is not online so attachment will need to be downloaded (PDF)
6. Download & Print the Training / Vaccination Form (PDF)
7. Submit the completed quiz and training/vaccination form to Mary Ann Hoyt.
8. Questions? Contact Mary Ann Hoyt at 352.294.5074 or email her at email@example.com