The UF Department of Anesthesiology supports resident participation in global outreach.
Residents have participated in away rotations with several international organizations, including:
- Health Volunteers Overseas
- Interplast South
- Healing the Children: Medical Teams Abroad
- Bayside Medical Missions
- The Heineman Foundation of Charlotte
Additionally, residents have been awarded prestigious international rotations such as
- ASA Resident International Anesthesia Scholarship
- Society for Education in Anesthesia Traveling Fellowship.
The department is currently developing new international rotation options for the coming academic year.