F. Kayser Enneking, MD
University of Florida
College of Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology
1600 SW Archer Road
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, Florida 32610-0254
Dr. F. Kayser Enneking is a Professor of Anesthesiology, and Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, at the University of Florida, where she also obtained her MD. She completed her residency specialty in Cardiac Anesthesia, at the Texas Heart Institute. She also completed another residency in Anesthesiology, at John Sealy Hospital, at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Dr. Enneking also has an undergrad degree in molecular biology.
Dr. Enneking is a well published author. Among her achievements are receiving the Haven M. Perkins Award for Career Contributions to Education of Anesthesia Residents, the Superior Accomplishment Award, Faculty Division, and the TW Anderson Outstanding Teaching Award.
|1991||Fellowship, Regional Anesthesia||Brigham and Women’s Hospital||Boston, MA|
|1990||Residency Speciality, Cardiac Anesthesia||Texas Heart Institute||Houston, TX|
|1990||Residency, Anesthesiology||John Sealy Hospital, University of Texas Medical Branch||Galveston, TX|
|1987||Internship||John Sealy Hospital, University of Texas Medical Branch||Galveston, TX|
|1986||MD||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|1981||BA, Molecular Biology||Vanderbilt University||Nashville, TN|
Awards and Honors
|2004||Haven M. Perkins Award for Career Contributions to Education of Anesthesia Residents|
|1995||Superior Accomplishment Award, Faculty Division|
|1995||TW Andersen Outstanding Teaching Award|
- Holroyd JL, Paulus DA, Rand KH, Enneking FK, Morey TE, Rice MJ. Universal intravenous access cleaning device fails to sterilize stopcocks. Anesth Analg. 2014 Feb;118(2):333-43. PMID: 24445634
- Enneking FK: Quality improvement/safety in anesthesiology. Audio-Digest Anesthesiology, Volume 55, Issue 11, March 21, 2013.
- Lucas SD, Enneking FK, Le-Wendling L: Regional anesthesia for the trauma patient, in Racz GB, Noe CE (eds): Pain Management: Current Issues and Opinions. In Tech, 2012.
- Gravenstein D, Ford S, Enneking FK: Leadership rounding: identifying opportunities for improvement. The Permanente Journal. Perm J Fall 16(4) 37-40 2012.
- Rice MJ, Enneking FK: Pharmacology and measurement of anticoagulants and anticoagulation: regional anesthesia and analgesia. From The 23rd Annual Winter Anesthesia Conference, Presented By The University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Department Of Anesthesiology, Gainesville, FL March 21, 2012 Audio Digest: Issues in Anticoagulation Volume 54(6).
- Enneking FK: Malpractice litigation/human errors. Audio Digest Anesthesiology, Volume 54, Issue 11, June 7, 2012.
- Enneking FK: Issues in Anticoagulation – From the 23rd Annual Winter Anesthesia Conference, presented by the University of Florida College of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology – Audio-Digest Anesthesiology, Volume 54, Issue 06, March 21, 2012.
- Enneking FK: Climbing the slippery slope to administration. GWIMSWatch, Spring, p 5. 2012.
- Hurley RW, Enneking FK. Preemptive and preventative Analgesia, in Benzon H, Raja SN, Molloy RE, Hurley RW, Liu S (eds.): Essentials of Pain Medicine and Regional Anesthesia, ed. 3. Philadelphia, Elsevier Churchill, pp. 200-206.2011.
- Enneking FK: Superior care here, letter to the editor. Gainesville Sun, October 3, 2011.