Ilan Keidan, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
Department of Anesthesiology
College of Medicine, University of Florida
PO Box 100254
1600 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, FL 32610
|1997||Fellowship in Pediatric Anesthesiology||Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh, PA|
|1996||Residency in Anesthesiology||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|1992||Residency in Pediatrics||Sheba Medical Center||Tel-Aviv, Israel|
|1989||Rotating Internship||Sheba Medical Center||Tel-Aviv, Israel|
|1988||MD||Sackler School of Medicine||Tel-Aviv, Israel|
Awards and Honors
|2002||Highest Impact Award for Anesthesiology, University of Florida, Department of Anesthesiology|
|Excellent Medical Employee Award, Ministry of Health, Sheba Medical Center|
|1997||Educational Scholarship Award, The American Society of Critical Care Medicine|
|1984||Faculty of Medicine, Dean Award for Academic Excellence, Tel-Aviv University|
- Keidan I, Ben-Menchem E: Postoperative occipital nerve injury in a child. Anaesth Intensive Care. 2012 Mar; 40(2):355-356, March 2012.
- Golan G, Tighe P, Dobija N, Perel A, Keidan I: Clowns for the prevention of preoperative anxiety in children: a randomized controlled trial. Paediatr Anaesth 19:262-266, 2009.
- Zaslansky R, Glasser S, Golobov A, Finkelstein I, Levi D, Keidan I: A Hebrew version of the FLACC scale: measurement of pain in non-verbal children. Harefuah. 2006 Sep;145(9):648-51, 704, 703.
- Augarten A, Zaslansky R, Keisan I. The impact of educational intervention programs on pain management in a pediatric emergency department. Biomed Pharmacother 60:299-302, 2006.
- Bar-Meir E, Zaslansky R, Regev E, Keidan I, Orenstein A, Winkler E: Nitrous oxide administered by the plastic surgeon for repair of facial lacerations in children in the emergency room. Plast Reconstr Surg 117:1571-1575, 2006.
- Eisenkraft A, Keidan I, Bielorai B. Keller N, Toren A, Paret G: MCP-1 in the cerebrospinal fluid of children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leuk Res 30:1259-1261, 2006.
- Shavit I, Keidan I, Bugarten A: The practice of pediatric procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department. Eur J Emerg Med 13:270-275, 2006.
- Keidan I, Zaslanski R, Weinberg M, Ben Shlush A, Mor Y: Sedation during voiding cystourethrography: comparison of the efficacy and safety of using oral midazolam and continuous flow nitrous oxide. J Urol 174:1598-1600, 2005.
- Preisman S, Keidan I, Mishali D: Anesthesia for port-access cardiac surgery in a pediatric population. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 19:626-629, 2005.
- Keidan I, Bielorei B, Berkenstadt H, Kaplinski C: Prospective evaluation of clinical and laboratory effects of intrathecal chemotherapy on children with acute leukemia. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 27:307-310, 2005.