Carl W. Peters, MD
University of Florida
College of Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology
1600 SW Archer Road
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, Florida 32610-0254
Carl Peters is a former naval aviator and has also practiced many years as an Emergency Room physician. He is a graduate of the University of Florida.
|2003||Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|2002||Residency, Anesthesiology||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|1987||Residency, Internal Medicine||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|1986||Internship, Internal Medicine||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|1983||MD||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
Emergency medicine, internal medicine, advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support.
- Bonett S, Banner MJ, Euliano NR, Peters CW, Layon AJ, Gabrielli A: Pressure support ventilation advisory system provides valid recommendations for setting ventilator. Respir Care (Epub 2010 Nov 16), 56(3): pp 272-277, 2011.
- Peters CW, Byeth RJ, Bautista MK, : Critical Care in the Geriatric Patient in Gabrielli A, Layon AJ, Yu M (eds): Civetta, Taylor, and Kirby’s Critical Care, ed 4. Philadelphia, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, pp 2061-2080, 2009.
- Banner MJ, Euliano NR, MacIntyre NR, Layon AJ, Bonett S, Gentile MA, Bshouty Z, Peters C, Gabrielli A: Ventilator advisory system employing load and tolerance strategy recommends appropriate pressure support ventilation settings: Multi-site validation study. Chest 133: pp 697-670, 2008.
- Banner MJ, Euliano NR, Brennan V, Peters C, Layon AJ, Gabrielli A: Power of breathing determined noninvasively with use of an artificial neural network in patients with respiratory failure. Crit Care Med 34: pp 1052-1059, 2006.
- Peters CW, Layon AJ, Janelle G: Postoperative asystole in a vasculopathic man. J Clin Anesth 18: pp 230-236, 2006.
- Peters CW, Layon AJ, Edwards RK: Cardiac arrest during pregnancy. J Clin Anesth 17, pp 229-234, 2005.