Call for Nominations!
The Rebecca Lovely Outstanding Service Award is to recognize exemplary performance of administrative staff identified by their faculty and peers as having consistently excelled in their position and demonstrated integrity and a strong commitment to the mission and values of the Department of Anesthesiology and the University of Florida.
Any Department of Anesthesiology administrative staff member who is full-time and currently employed is eligible for nomination (see attached list).
- Nominations should be based on contributions during the past year
- Nominations should be submitted using the nomination form below.
- Nominations must be submitted prior to deadline
Nominations must include the following information:
- Statement describing the nominee’s exceptional contribution to the department/division
- Detailed and specific description of what makes the nominee outstanding. Explain how nominee meets or exceeds the ideals identified in the selection criteria below.
- Contact information for the nominator and the nominee
Award recipients will have made a significant impact in the department through outstanding teamwork, integrity, accountability, effective communication, and innovation by one or more of the categories listed below:
- Consistently and substantially exceeds the expectations of the position, performing at a level above and beyond normal job requirements and expectations; has made important and significant contributions to their area; contributes and demonstrates commitment to the mission and core values of the department and university.
- Consistently and substantially demonstrates an ability and willingness to work positively, respectfully, and effectively with others; demonstrates ability to foster collaboration, communication and cooperation among colleagues and members of the campus community.
- Significantly improved a work process or system, or has significantly increased the efficiency of an operation in the department/division; seeks to improve the quality of work assigned; demonstrates effort to expand work responsibilities. Selection Committee: All nominations will be presented to the Leadership Team who will serve as the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will review nominations and select a winner.
All nominations will be presented to the Leadership Team who will serve as the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will review nominations and select a winner.
All nominations must be submitted to the Selection Committee no later than February 28, 2017.
Description of Award:
- One individual will be selected for this award annually
- Winner will receive a plaque and a cash award
- Winner will be announced and presented this award at the Award Ceremony Luncheon on Monday, March 27, 2017.
The window to submit nominations for this year's award has closed.